Electrical Construction Specialists
JL Malone proudly serves the electric power industry. Located in Albany GA, we provide electric construction services to Customers throughout the southeastern United States. We specialize in electric substations, foundation and control buildings and electrical construction for utilities, commercial and industrial facilities, and military installations. With more than 40 years experience in electrical construction, JL Malone is your Best Choice since 1969.
Electrical Substation construction, additions and modifications are some of our company's specialties. Our services include:
· Installations and Modifications through 230KV
· Cable trench installations
· Control and Relay Panels and Wring
· Coordination Studies, Relay Settings, Testing and Start up
· Site Work Foundations and Control Buildings
· Manholes, Ductbank and Trench installations
· Transformers, breakers, equipment and devices furnished and installed
· Multiple Sites coordinated and constructed in a single project.
· Orlando Utilities Commission, seal of contractors with a ZERO accident rate.
· Malone has been voted to be the Safe Contractor of the Year by the US Corps of Engineers for the entire Mobile district.
· Quarterly safety award from Corps of Engineers (1192 & 1995).
· US Army Corps of Engineers for ZERO accident rate on our projects in their district.
· Award presented to Malone by the Army Corps of Engineers for an excellent safety record over a sustained period.
· Safety award for work at West Point Dam, GA.
· Zero lost time accident, Philpot Dam, VA. 2013.